Physical Therapy and Surgical Rehabilitation Services
Physical therapy is an important part of a successful recovery from any surgical procedure and can be an effective alternative to surgery.
We tailor each physical therapy program to the specific needs of each patient. This personalized approach helps to maximize your physical therapy experience and gives you the best chance for a full recovery from your injury or disease.
Patient outcomes, positive results and patient feedback have shown us over and over that there is just no substitute for hands-on time with a patient.
Contacting and Visiting Us
Physical Therapy Center
1767 Columbia Ave
Lancaster, Pa 17603
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Why choose BRAIN ORTHOPEDIC SPINE SPECIALISTS for your Physical Therapy?
- We utilize the team approach of a Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant to optimize your rehabilitation care.
- Communication on the status of your recovery with your physicians and surgeons is done continuously throughout your time in Physical Therapy.
- Our therapists use their hands to treat and focus on identifying the cause of the problem rather than just treating the symptoms.
- To minimize your discomfort, we strive to schedule your first appointment within 48 hours of seeing your physician, and can accommodate seeing you around scheduled doctors appointments.
- We value continuing education opportunities and keep our therapists on top of new treatment techniques and developments in the field.
- Our therapists use evidence-based treatments and techniques to optimize your care and speed your rehabilitation after surgery.
- More than 95% of our patients report highly satisfied results upon completion of their treatment and refer family, friends and coworkers.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, MCP Hahnemann University
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, MCP Hahnemann University
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Athletic Training, Sports Medicine, Penn State University
- Specialties include orthopedics, lumbar spine and women's health
- Published in Athletic Training Today and The Journal of Athletic Training
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Member of the National Athletic Trainers Society
- Member of the Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers Society
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Direct Access Physical Therapist
- Masters of Physical Therapy, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science
- APTA certified clinical instructor
Physical Therapist, Home & in office
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, Thomas Jefferson University
- Professional interests include orthopedics, vestibular rehabilitation, neurological rehabilitation, ergonomic/FCE training and industrial rehabilitation
Home Therapist, Home Therapy program
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, Boston University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Wheaton College
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from the University of Hartford; Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Ryan has certifications in Graston Technique for soft tissue mobilization
Manager, Physical Therapy