View Site Navigation
Carl E. Becker II, MD
Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Graduate of Thomas Jefferson University
- Surgery Fellowship in Sports and Adult Reconstruction
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and Pennsylvania Orthopedic Society
- Specializes in the arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the shoulder, hip and knee
- Subchondroplasty Procedure. He is the
only Dr. in the area to do this minimally invasive treatment and alternative to
a knee replacement. Performed in Outpatient setting and requires short rehabilitation
period. It allows future treatment options to remain open.
Listen to what some of Dr. Becker's patients
are saying about him...